Taylor & Francis Group
Access bite-sized Content Snacks on multiple device
Interactive code editing Content Snacks for simulation-based learning
Expert Intervention by Data Science Veteran, Dr Graham Williams.
In today’s dynamic environment, consumers’ brand preferences are constantly changing. Therefore, it has become important to figure out the factors influencing consumers’ brand preferences. There could be many more similar complex situations requiring the basic understanding of marketing analytics. Therefore, this course intends to equip the participants with the advanced analytical tools and techniques enabling them to handle the complex marketing problems effectively and confidently. Major Learning objectives include:
- Appreciating the significance of advanced marketing analytical methods for a business enterprise.
- Developing the awareness of various marketing analytics tools, their advantages and limitations.
- Developing the cognitive ability to draw logical implications from the analysis and applying them in business decisions.
What You Get?
CERTIFICATION FROM IIM ROHTAK
Opportunity to earn certificate of Completion from Indian Institute of Management Rohtak
Real life case-based study pedagogy to enhance implementation of theoretical concepts to real life problems.
India’s top Faculties.
You get to learn from some of the best faculties and experts who, by bringing their prospects into the mix, help learners grow.
We offer blended learning to ensure that you learn, engage and present your projects to your faculty at the campus in the most innovative ways possible.
Weekend class schedule
Classes are held on weekend so that learning and work can go side by side and it’s easy for working professionals to attend lectures.
Industry relevant courses and certificate from premium institute of India empowers a successful career kick start, giving the best career opportunities to students.
End Term Project
Project work is an imperative part of the programme as it ensures practical knowledge of all project management tools and techniques. At the end of the term, the Project is presented to Faculty panel at the campus for the final review.
Insights into Marketing Analytics
Learn to apply statistical knowledge using prevalent tools and techniques to chnaging business context
Who Should Attend
CMO's and marketing leads
Sales and Marketing Professioanls
- Marketing Decision making
- Analytics in Marketing
- Rising relevance of marketing analytics
- Central tendency (mean, median, mode)
- Dispersion (range, standard deviation)
- Proportion (percentages)
- Various types of charts
- Comparing proportions of segments (non-parametric chi square test)
- Interpreting mean attitudes, perceptions etc. of segments (one sample T-tests)
- Cross tab chi-square
- Independent Samples T-test
- Sales forecasts
- Linear, curvilinear, exponential relationships
- Modeling Trend and Seasonality
- Correlation and Regression
- Calculating Customer Lifetime Value
- Relationship Marketing
- Customer Relationship management
- Product Development
- Creating Demand Curves
- Estimating Price Elasticity
- Optimizing Price
- Place (Retailing) Decisions
- Measuring effectiveness of advertising
- Experimental methods
- Case Study
- RFM analysis and optimizing direct mail campaigns
- Brand Asset valuator
- Branding Strategies
- Discriminant analysis
- Classifying customers
- Targeted strategies
- Cluster Analysis
- Making meaningful segments
User and Item based collaborative filtering
- Creating Perceptual Maps
- Developing positioning strategies
- Differentiation strategies
- Factor Analysis
- Principal component Analysis
Group Presentations applying concepts learned in sessions and using real data
For Indian Residents
INR 60,000 + Taxes*
For International Students
INR 20,000 + Taxes*
USD 500 Payment Deadline: On Registration
INR 20,000 + Taxes*
USD 500 Payment Deadline: 10/10/2018
INR 20,000 + Taxes*
USD 450 Payment Deadline: 10/12/2018