Taylor & Francis Group
Access bite-sized Content Snacks on multiple device
Interactive code editing Content Snacks for simulation-based learning
Expert Intervention by Data Science Veteran, Dr Graham Williams.
Operations Management Certification Course with IIM Kashipur, Operations management is the key to achieving competitive advantage for organizations, whether they are in manufacturing or in the service industry. It is increasingly recognized as a significant factor, contributing to the effective performance of firms. Operations management processes address the questions that an organization faces in its choice of products, manufacturing technology, utilization of capacity, management of quality, costing and sourcing of materials and supply chain management. This course lays the foundation for designing and managing business processes besides developing insights about strategic and tactical aspects of operations. This course provides participants with concepts, techniques and tools related to
- Design core operational capabilities
- Analyze the processes and systems
- Improve performance of organizations by applying them to a broad range of application domains
What You Get?
CERTIFICATION FROM IIM KASHIPUR
Opportunity to earn certificate of Completion from Indian Institute of Management Kashipur.
Real life case-based study pedagogy to enhance implementation of theoretical concepts to real life problems.
SENIOR FACULTY PANEL
You get to learn from some of the best faculties and experts who, by bringing their prospects into the mix, help learners grow.
Fully Online Course with LIVE online interactive lectures that provides a “real” classroom experience in a “virtual” environment. No isolated learning experience.
Opportunity to learn best practices from Industry leaders.
Insights into Operations management
Operations management processes address the questions that an organization faces in its choice of products, manufacturing technology, utilization of capacity, management of quality, costing and sourcing of materials and supply chain management.
Who Should Attend
Operations Manager or Leads
Project Management Professionals
Executives from Services and Manufacturing Sector
Supply Chain and Logistics Professionals
- Operation Management as a source of Competitive Advantage
- System and Process view of the Organization.
- Process Mapping and Analysis
- Measures of Process Performance
- Process Analysis
- Little’s Law
- Product Process Matrix, Facility Layout
- Design of Process: Standard Flow (Assembly Line)
- Focused Factory
- Analysis of Operating System
- Capacity Planning
- Decision Tree
- Queuing/ Waiting Line Theory application and Simulation
- Systematic Problem Solving Methodologies and Quality Tools
- Statistical Process Control
- Six Sigma
- CPM and PERT methodologies
- Critical Chain Project Management
- Strategic & tactical issues in work force planning and scheduling
- Strategic Framework to analyze Supply Chains
- Designing the Supply Chain Network
- Planning Inventory in Supply Chain
- Sourcing Management and Logistics Management
- The strategic role of forecasting in supply chain management,
- Time series methods
- Forecast accuracy
For Indian Residents
INR 60,000 + GST*
For International Students
Campus visit will be over and above of program fee.
INR 20,000 + GST* Payment Deadline: On Selection
USD 500 Payment Deadline: On Selection
INR 20,000 + GST* Payment Deadline: 20th June 2019
USD 400 Payment Deadline: 20th June 2019
INR 20,000 + GST* Payment Deadline: 10th August 2019
USD 500 Payment Deadline: 10th August 2019