Taylor & Francis Group
Access bite-sized Content Snacks on multiple device
Interactive code editing Content Snacks for simulation-based learning
Expert Intervention by Data Science Veteran, Dr Graham Williams.
IIM Rohtak starts a specialized program in “Sports Management” for experienced professionals, sports graduates, and sports enthusiasts. This program is for industrious participants interested in working in the sports, entertainment and related industries. Graduates of this program will be equipped to understand the regulatory, revenue and branding forces at work in the sports industry, nationally and globally.
This Sports Management Course blends top faculty with unmatched curriculum to enable participants to embark upon exciting career opportunities in the field of Sports Management in India.
- Offer a course that is needed by the Sports enthusiast participant wishing to carve out a career in the sports industry.
- Offer a course at par with the best in the world with a focus on being ‘job ready’ upon completion of the course.
- Offer an innovative, interdisciplinary curriculum that blends a classic sport focused education with professional development, networking, and skills in areas such as sports finance, sports law, sports marketing and merchandising, and special events.
- Course Curriculum designed to shape independent and creative thinkers prepared to thrive in global business environments.
Candidate with Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline will be eligible to apply. Work Experience in relevant field will be an added advantage.
|Online Application Opens|
April 15, 2018
|Last date of submission of online application|
Aug 17th, 2018
|Last date for receipt of hard copy of the application form|
Aug 17th, 2018
|Sports Aptitude Assessment|
Aug 17th, 2018
|Dates for personal interviews|
Aug 19th, 2018
|Declaration of Selection list|
Aug 21st 2018
|Induction & Orientation of Programme|
Sep 4th , 2018
What You Get?
A total of 150 offline sessions will be conducted where you will also get to visit campus and gain practical insight on sports management.
You will get the opportunity to work on live projects under experienced mentors.
Course curriculum includes 100 hrs of industrial visits to acquire practical knowledge.
Online Classes are scheduled for the weekend to facilitate learning for working professionals.
Post Graduate Diploma from IIM Rohtak
Opportunity to earn Executive Post Graduate Diploma in Sports Management from IIM Rohtak on successful completion of course.
Learn from experts
You will get to learn from already known and established sports personalities as they share their experience with you.
Who Should Attend
+ Term I
- Sport Marketing
- Sport Finance & Business
- Application of Law in Sport
- Operational and Supply Chain issues in Sports Management
- Organizational and Management Leadership
- Sport Event Staging & Sponsorships
+ Term II
- Sport Medicine
- Advanced Sport Marketing
- Sports Journalism
- International Sport Management
- Management of Multi-disciplinary Mega Sporting Events
- PPP Model of the upkeep of the Sports Facilities
+ Term III
- Strategic Sports Communication
- Sport Coaching Policy
- Sociology of Sport & Physical Activity
- Applied Sport Marketing Research
- Live Project – 1
+ Term IV
- Sport Kinetics
- Sport Psychology
- Sport Entrepreneurship
- Grassroots Sport Development
- Sport Merchandize Manufacturing and Marketing Management
- Construction and maintenance of Sports Facilities
+ Term V
- History of Academy based instruction
- Types of Facilities
- Maintenance and Marketing of Sports Museums
- Government Schemes for Sports Promotion in India and their Utilization
- Sport Facility Management
- Government Framework and policies for Sports Management and Development in India
+ Term VI
- Advanced Sport Marketing Analytics and Digital Marketing in Sports
- Sports Negotiations and Compliance
- Manpower and League Management
- Elite Athletes and International Team Management
- Live Project – 2
View Course Sample Certificate HERE
For Indian Residents
INR 5,25,000 + Taxes*