IMT Ghaziabad stands among the Top-Ranked Management/PGDM institutes in India.
"Business Intelligence and Big data” is ranked top ten course outlines by Indian corporate’s
AICTE approved B-school & offers Executive Education Programmes in Management
Taylor & Francis Group
Access bite-sized Content Snacks on multiple device
Interactive code editing Content Snacks for simulation-based learning
Expert Intervention by Data Science Veteran, Dr Graham Williams.
Post Graduate Executive Certificate Program in Data Science & Big Data IMT Ghaziabad
India is the second-biggest analytics jobs hub after the US, a recent study by skilling platform Edvancer and Analytics Magazine India revealed. The figure marks a 76% jump from the previous year.
Top trends in analytics jobs in 2018 as follows:
- The total number of data science and analytics jobs nearly doubled from 2017 to 2018.
- There’s been a sharp contrast in the percentage increase of analytics job inventory in the past years – from 2015 to 2016, the number of analytics jobs increased by 76% from 2017.
- Currently, if we go by the reports, nearly 50000 analytics job positions are currently available to get filled by suitable candidates. Although the exact numbers are difficult to ascertain.
- Amazon, Goldman Sachs, Citi, E&Y, Accenture, IBM, HCL, JPMorgan Chase, KPMG and Capgemini – are 10 top-tier organizations with the highest number of analytics opening in India.
- Companies are looking to hire professionals who are well-versed with new tech concepts such as analytics, data science & big data, artificial intelligence (AI) and machine-learning, among others.
What You Get?
CERTIFICATION AND IMT MDP ALUMNI STATUS
On successful completion of the Programme, Participants shall be awarded with “Certificate of Completion” from IMT Ghaziabad and IMT MDP Alumni status.
Top Ten Ranked Business School with diverse International and National Faculty; Known for Academic Excellence.
PROGRAM & PRINCIPLE FACULTY
Program is India’s top 6th ranked w.r.t research productivity and the course outline of Big Data Analytics, and the Program director is top ten ranked faculty in India for Analytics.
Industry Relevant Curriculum
The curriculum combines Academic excellence and Industry Relevance to facilitate the participants learn basics of Analytics and Big Data, followed by in depth and advance level of statistical and quantitative analysis to help organizations in taking tough business decisions.
The program creates a blended learning environment that causes minimal disruption to work schedule. The online classroom sessions keep your learning continuous, self-paced and cumulative and more enriching.
HANDS ON EXPOSURE ON TOOLS
An integral part of the learning experience is the use of Analytics tools wherein the Participants get hands-on exposure to, R, SPARK, APACHE, HIVE, MONGODB, ZooKeeper, and many more.
ACCESS TO ANALYTICS LAB
During the tenure of the Data Science & Big Data courses, Participants can visit any of the IMT Location (Ghaziabad & Hyderabad) for practice sessions at Analytics Lab.
All Participants will get an opportunity to visit campus twice i.e one after 3 months of the completion of the course and second visit in the end for Project Work and Industrial visits.
- Career in Analytics
- Big Data Analytics
- Big Data Engineers
- Data scientist
- Profiles of systems analyst, data analyst, business analyst, data engineer, data Scientists
- Fundamental of Business Intelligence, Business Analytics, Big Data
- Triangles of McKinsey, IBM. Definitions of IDC, Forrester, BCG and NASSCOM
- Importance of data management
- Database Structures- DBMS, Data Warehouse, Data Lakes,
- DB2 to Linux to window – New Path
- Basics of SAP HANA
- Introduction to Data mining & Data warehouse.
- Data Life cycle- Case Study
- Refresher MIS
- DIKW Methodology
- Data models – Project management
- Normalization and De-Normalization.
- Overview of Distributed Computing and IT architecture
- Establishing an IT analytics Lab/Big Data Lab
- Overview of Data Warehouses
- Modelling, Data Cubes, OLAP and OLAP Market
- Data Mining and Business Analytics Model
- Text Mining
- Association rule mining ( Using real life examples)
- Web Mining
- CA, CHAID, CONJOINT models
- Meta data management and ETL tools
- Data Cleaning methods
- Scripting languages
- Gartner Hyper Cycle Methodology
- ETL Tool Market ( OWB, SAP, SAS Etc.)
- Cleaning Tools Market (TIBCO, WINPURE,DRAKE etc.)
- Big Data Tools( Hadoop, Cassandra Etc.)
+ Big Data
- What is Big Data, Advantages and its Structure
- International Data Corporation (IDC) on Big Data
- Elements of Big Data ; 10 V’s of Big Data
- Vendor Space – Apache and SNIA Servers
- Hive Architecture
- Framing a business question/Problem
- Understand Data and its importance
- Exploratory Analysis
- Overview of Big data Concepts (Cloudera, AWS, Twitter Storm etc.)
- Big Data Architecture, tools and Implementation
- Apache Hadoop HDFS Infrastructure
- MapReduce and yarn
- Flume, HIVE, Oozie and Zookeper
- Historical Context: Machine learning,
- Supervised and Unsupervised learning
- Artificial Intelligence: who uses, how they use. companies who are pledging.
- Text mining
- Social media analytics. Concepts, SNA Social network analysis.
- Introduction of Neural and fuzzy networks in BIG DATA Analytics
- Genetic algorithms. PCA/Random Forest
- Data visualization introduction.
- Tools and vendor markets.
- Python’s visualization tools
- Pie Chart
- Bar Chart
- Mean, Median, Mode, Standard Deviation
- Box Plot
- Heat maps
- Time series
- Business challenges, Opportunities and risk in Big Data
- Capstone Project with Top Analytics Companies
For Indian Residents
INR 80,000 + GST*
For International Students
Campus visit will be over and above of program fee.
INR 30,000 + GST* Payment Deadline: On Selection
USD 1,000 Payment Deadline: On Selection
INR 25,000 + GST* Payment Deadline: 20th June 2019
USD 500 Payment Deadline: 20th June 2019
INR 25,000 + GST* Payment Deadline: 20th August 2019
USD 500 Payment Deadline: 20th August 2019
14th July 2019
3 Easy EMI Scheme / Education Loan Available