Taylor & Francis Group
Access bite-sized Content Snacks on multiple device
Interactive code editing Content Snacks for simulation-based learning
Expert Intervention by Data Science Veteran, Dr Graham Williams.
Post Graduate Executive Certificate Program in People Analytics IMT Ghaziabad
IMT Ghaziabad’s PG Certificate Program on People Analytics addresses the most common challenge faced by HR leaders when it comes to data and analytics—HR departments lack the skill sets necessary to truly leverage data to make decisions. This interactive training program will arm the participants with the terminology, skills and knowledge necessary to turn data into a compelling narrative and handle common objections to HR data findings.
Specifically, after the successful attendance of this program, participants will benefit by being able to:
- Use business metrics and People Analytics to evaluate their organisation’s performance
- Put metrics into context, and add credibility to HR through facts, numbers and insight
- Utilise the HR and Workforce Analytics Model to link human capital results and activities to business performance
- Design a plan for gathering data and implementing human capital measurement in their organisation
- Analyse data from an advanced perspective and use analytic techniques based on the business context
- Identify ways to benchmark performance and create standards
- Develop an action plan to use and communicate metrics to their business for performance improvement and/or meeting business objectives
This course is valuable for everyone from early and mid-career HR professionals doing data analytics themselves, to senior HR leaders that need to build or enhance their knowledge of data and analytics for talent management.
According to recent research, top performing organisations are three times more likely to be sophisticated users of analytics in human capital management than lower performing organisations. Applying logic and analysis techniques on workforce data can provide great insight on the efficiency, effectiveness and impact of your workforce management initiatives thus maximising investment in human capital, hence people analytics course is relevant in today’s scenario.
People Analytics course provides a blend of data driven and experience driven approach in managing people at work, thus enabling business leaders to make decisions about their people based on deep analysis of data rather than the traditional methods of personal relationships, decision making based on experience, and risk avoidance.
What You Get?
CERTIFICATION AND IMT MDP ALUMNI STATUS
On successful completion of the Programme, Participants shall be awarded with “Certificate of Completion” from IMT Ghaziabad and IMT MDP Alumni status.
INDUSTRY RELEVANT CURRICULUM
The curriculum combines Academic excellence and Industry Relevance to facilitate the participants learn basics of Analytics, followed by in depth and advance level of statistical and quantitative analysis to help organizations in taking tough business decisions.
Top Ten Ranked Business School with diverse International and National Faculty; Known for Academic Excellence.
HANDS ON EXPOSURE ON TOOLS
An integral part of the learning experience is the use of Analytics tools wherein the Participants get hands-on exposure to, R, Tableau and Advanced Excel.
All Participants will get an opportunity to visit campus once in the end for Project Work and Industrial visits.
The program creates a blended learning environment that causes minimal disruption to work schedule. The online classroom sessions keep your learning continuous, self-paced and cumulative and more enriching.
Who Should Attend
HR professionals or HR Specialists looking to gain insight into HR
HR business Partners and Generalist
HR professionals who need a greater understanding
HR Leads, T&D heads, OD leads or Directors of HR firms
- HRM processes and transformation
- Overview of people analytics
- Analytical problem solving (capabilities, value chain, model, application)
- Measuring HR (HR value chain, information for insight, decision making)
- Basics of People analytics (go-to-market models, 3 value path, use of people analytics)
- Improving measurement maturity (data issues, measures, handling data)
- HRIS – functions, design, management, applications
- Types of HR metrics (process, outcome, efficiency, effectiveness, lead, lag)
- Analytics in talent management (descriptive, predictive, prescriptive)
- Preparing for analytics unit (process need, management, implementation)
- Competency model development
- Competency mapping exercises
- Competency assessment tools
- Competency dictionary
- Factor Analysis
- Multiple Regression Models
- Conjoint Analysis and Best-Worst Scaling Models
- Logistic Regression Analysis
- Perceptual Mapping
- Structural Equation Modelling
- Data Customization
(frameworks, indicators, relationships, optimization, analysis, reporting, interpretation; TAMM, CMM, PCMM, LAMP, HCM 21)
- Capacity analysis and Strategic Human Capital Planning
- Strategic workforce plan
- HR3P model – Performance-potential mix
- Scenario analysis
- Competency acquisition, recruitment channel and selection analysis
- Capability analysis and performance metrics and
- Compensation design and metrics
- Training and development metrics
- Diversity and culture metrics
- Career progression and collaboration/network metrics
- Engagement, retention and employee churn metrics
- Leadership talent metrics and analysis
- activity-based costing
- Utility models,
- costs of absenteeism,
- cost-analysis tool,
- Strategy map
- Aligning metrics to organizational effectiveness
- HR scorecard
- KPI scorecard
- Audit planning and preparation
- Audit methodologies and tools
- Audit data collection and verification
- Audit analysis and report
- Evidence vs. people side of analytics
- Decision support
- Agile analytics
- Design and construction
- Narration and visualization
- Structured problem-solving techniques
- Organizational dilemma and paradoxes
- Critical thinking model
- Problem solving and decision making
- Fallacies and Organizational barriers
- Design thinking framework
- Types of design
- Prototyping and Testing
- Case studies
For Indian Residents
INR 70,000 + GST*
For International Students
Campus visit will be over and above of program fee.
INR 30,000 + GST*
USD 700 Payment Deadline: On Selection
INR 20,000 + GST*
USD 500 Payment Deadline: 10/03/2019
INR 20,000 + GST*
USD 500 Payment Deadline: 20/04/2019
24 March 2019
Easy EMI and loan Facility available