IMT Ghaziabad stands among the Top-Ranked Management/PGDM institutes in India.
"Business Intelligence and Big data” is ranked top ten course outlines by Indian corporate’s
AICTE approved B-school & offers Executive Education Programmes in Management
Taylor & Francis Group
Access bite-sized Content Snacks on multiple device
Interactive code editing Content Snacks for simulation-based learning
Expert Intervention by Data Science Veteran, Dr Graham Williams.
Post Graduate Executive Certificate Program in People Analytics IMT Ghaziabad
IMT Ghaziabad’s PG Certificate Program on People Analytics addresses the most common challenge faced by HR leaders when it comes to data and analytics—HR departments lack the skill sets necessary to truly leverage data to make decisions. This interactive training program will arm the participants with the terminology, skills and knowledge necessary to turn data into a compelling narrative and handle common objections to HR data findings.
Specifically, after the successful attendance of this program, participants will benefit by being able to:
- Use business metrics and People Analytics to evaluate their organisation’s performance
- Put metrics into context, and add credibility to HR through facts, numbers and insight
- Utilise the HR Analytics and Workforce Analytics Model to link human capital results and activities to business performance
- Design a plan for gathering data and implementing human capital measurement in their organisation
- Analyse data from an advanced perspective and use analytic techniques based on the business context
- Identify ways to benchmark performance and create standards
- Develop an action plan to use and communicate metrics to their business for performance improvement and/or meeting business objectives
This course is valuable for everyone from early and mid-career HR professionals doing data analytics themselves, to senior HR leaders that need to build or enhance their knowledge of data and analytics for talent management.
According to recent research, top performing organisations are three times more likely to be sophisticated users of analytics in human capital management than lower performing organisations. Applying logic and analysis techniques on workforce data can provide great insight on the efficiency, effectiveness and impact of your workforce management initiatives thus maximising investment in human capital, hence people analytics course is relevant in today’s scenario.
People Analytics course provides a blend of data driven and experience driven approach in managing people at work, thus enabling business leaders to make decisions about their people based on deep analysis of data rather than the traditional methods of personal relationships, decision making based on experience, and risk avoidance.
What You Get?
CERTIFICATION AND IMT MDP ALUMNI STATUS
On successful completion of the Programme, Participants shall be awarded with “Certificate of Completion” from IMT Ghaziabad and IMT MDP Alumni status.
INDUSTRY RELEVANT CURRICULUM
The curriculum combines Academic excellence and Industry Relevance to facilitate the participants learn basics of Analytics, followed by in depth and advance level of statistical and quantitative analysis to help organizations in taking tough business decisions.
Top Ten Ranked Business School with diverse International and National Faculty; Known for Academic Excellence.
HANDS ON EXPOSURE ON TOOLS
An integral part of the learning experience is the use of Analytics tools wherein the Participants get hands-on exposure to, R, Tableau and Advanced Excel.
All Participants will get an opportunity to visit campus once in the end for Project Work and Industrial visits.
The program creates a blended learning environment that causes minimal disruption to work schedule. The online classroom sessions keep your learning continuous, self-paced and cumulative and more enriching.
Who Should Attend
HR business Partners and Generalist
- Overview of people analytics
- Analytical problem solving
- Measuring HR
- Basics of People analytics
- Types of HR metrics
- Analytics in talent management
- Preparing for analytics unit
- People Capability Maturity Model (PCMM)
- LAMP Framework
- HCM 21 Framework
- Talent Analytics Maturity Model
- Evidence vs. people side of analytics
- Decision support
- Artificial Intelligence
- Agile analytics
- Improving measurement maturity
- Data customization
- Strategy map
- Aligning metrics to organizational effectiveness
- HR scorecard
- KPI scorecard
- Factor Analysis
- Multiple Regression Models
- Conjoint Analysis and Scaling Models
- Logistic Regression Analysis
- Perceptual Mapping
- Structural Equation Modelling
- Activity-Based Costing
- Utility Models,
- Costs of Absenteeism,
- Cost-Analysis Tool,
- Structured problem-solving techniques
- Organizational dilemma and paradoxes
- Critical thinking model
- Problem solving and decision making
- Fallacies and Organizational barriers
- Design Thinking Framework
- Types of Design
- Prototyping and Testing
- Case Studies
- Recruitment Analytics
- Capacity analysis and Strategic Human Capital Planning
- Competency acquisition, recruitment channel and selection analysis
- Capability analysis and Performance metrics
- Diversity Metrics
- Compensation design and metrics
- Training and development metrics
- Career progression and collaboration/network metrics
- Engagement, retention and employee churn metrics
- Leadership talent metrics and analysis
- Attrition Metrics
For Indian Residents
INR 70,000 + GST*
INR 65,000 + GST* Early Birds Discount till 25th Dec
For International Students
Campus visit will be over and above of program fee.
INR 30,000 + GST*
USD 700 Payment Deadline: On Selection
INR 20,000 + GST*
USD 500 Payment Deadline: 10/04/2019
INR 20,000 + GST*
USD 500 Payment Deadline: 20/05/2019
7th April 2019
Easy EMI and loan Facility available