Taylor & Francis Group
Access bite-sized Content Snacks on multiple device
Interactive code editing Content Snacks for simulation-based learning
Expert Intervention by Data Science Veteran, Dr Graham Williams.
Post Graduate Executive Certification in Advanced HR Management with IIM Rohtak.
Today’s business landscape is complex and in a state of constant flux, the field of Human Resources is dynamic & processes have evolved from task, to skill and now to competency based processes.
The sheer speed of change has rendered the traditional avenues of academic education insufficient to meet the growing needs of the industry, thus IIM Rohtak has come up with an advance certification for HR professionals and aspirants. Pedagogy is beyond mere conceptual sessions; the learning is rigorous with two way interactive session focuses on case studies, project work, simulations, boot camps, rendezvous with industry mentors and campus visits.
The major areas are People Strategies & Strategic Framework, HR role in M&A, Employer branding using gamification, employee engagement using virtual reality tools, Learning Framework, PMS designing , Compensation & rewards strategy , Globalisation in HRM, employee retention strategies, Payroll & Statuary Audits, HR Analytics and much more .It also aims to balance knowledge and skills through exercises that help develop skills such as leadership, change management , conflict management enhancing influence and team working.
What You Get?
CERTIFICATION FROM IIM
Opportunity to earn PG Certification in Advance HRM from Indian Institute of Management Rohtak
On successful completion of the programme, Institute shall grant “ Alumni status” to the participant.
Real life case-based study pedagogy to enhance implementation of theoretical concepts to real life problems.
INDIA’S TOP FACULTIES
You get to learn from some of the best faculties and experts who, by bringing their prospects into the mix, help learners grow.
3 times campus visit in a year .Learn, engage and attend workshops along with peer members and eminent faculties in areas like PMS, HR Analytics and Comp & Ben.
WEEKEND CLASS SCHEDULE
Classes are held on weekend so that learning and work can go side by side and it’s easy for working professionals to attend lectures.
Attend Sessions from Industry experts, guest speakers from other Institutes & motivational talks during weekdays
Project work is an imperative part of the programme as it ensures practical knowledge of all project management tools and techniques. At the end of every term, the Project is presented to Faculty panel at the campus for the final review. 40 hours of project work
INSIGHTS INTO STRATEGIC HRM & ANALYTCIS
77% of organizations believe HR Analytics is important and it can have an strategic impact on organisation’s health. Align HR strategically , using transactional and strategic approach.
ROLE PLAYS AND SIMULATION EXERCISES
Participate in evidence-based assessment for the monitoring, testing and strengthening of HR capacities to respond to critical instances while dealing with employees and stake holders.
Who Should Attend
- Understanding people at individual, group and organisational level
- Leadership development
- Organisational Structure and Design
- HR Strategic Framework
- Linking HR with organisational strategy
- Traditional vs Transactional vs Strategic HRM
- Role of HR in Strategic renewal: Downsizing, mergers and acquisitions, and restructuring.
- HR Health check-up’s through audits
- Competency Framework and assessment process
- Employer branding
- Leveraging Social media
- Change- Identification, developing strategies and Implementing
- Communication Strategy.
- Employee engagement to Employee experience
- Design thinking
- HR and Gig Economy
- Succession and career Planning for Millennials
- Understanding Engagement strategies – Physical, Emotional and Cognitive.
- Designing and implementing engagement strategy
- Activities vis-à-vis Organisational Strategy
- Identification of learning needs & diverse content , Training Need Assessment.
- Knowledge Management tools and techniques, Digital learning
- Organizational Learning Frameworks and ROI Calculations.
- Training & Development Metrices
- Organizational Strategy and its interlinks with Performance Management
- Performance Planning using goal setting.
- Planning, designing, executing and Communicating PMS
- Performance Diagnosis, Coaching and Mentoring
- Balance Scorecard
- Aligning Compensation with business strategy
- Designing tax friendly pay Structures
- Performance linked Incentives- Structure and communication
- Designing CXO’s Compensation
- Payroll and statuary audits
- Understanding benefits ( LIC, GMC, GPA, term life etc.)
- Career Management framework and models
- Designing and executing Assessment Centres
- Career path and management
- Fast track selection scheme ( FTSS)
- Employee welfare and grievance handling
- Empowering employees through continuous engagement
- Changing role of trade union
- Globalization and HRM
- Approaches to IHRM
- Global and local Resourcing
- Gender Sensitization
- Managing Culture and theory of intersectionality
- Expatriate management and Repatriation
- HR Metrics and Dashboard
- Advanced HR analytics for decision making using R, Tableau and SPSS.
View Course Sample Certificate HERE
For Indian Residents
INR 1,60,000 + GST*
For International Students
Campus visit will be over and above of program fee.
INR 30,000 + GST* Payment Deadline: On Selection
USD 600 Payment Deadline: On Selection
INR 30,000 + GST* Payment Deadline: 20th August 2019
INR 25,000 + GST* Payment Deadline: 20th September 2019
INR 25,000 + GST* Payment Deadline: 10th November 2019
INR 25,000 + GST* Payment Deadline: 10th January 2020
INR 25,000 + GST* Payment Deadline: 10th March 2020
12th October 2019
Easy EMI and Loan Facility Available
Application Fee - INR 1,000/-