A. Uday Bhaskar
Research and Publications
Significant Research Publications (Journals) :
- A Study of Predictors of Entrepreneurial Intentions: Development of Comprehensive Measures. Global Business Review, Vol. 16 (3). 2017. With one-author.
- “Exploring relationship between Learning Organizations Dimensions and Organizational Performance” International Journal of Emerging Markets. Vol.12, No.3. 2017. With one co-author.
- Gupta, S., & Bhaskar, A. U. (2015). Doing Business In India: Cross Cultural Issues in Managing Human Resources. Cross Cultural & Strategic Management, 23(1), 184-204.
- Gupta, S., & Bhaskar, A. U. (2015). Effective Utilization of Post-Assessment Center Data of Organizations in India. The Indian Journal of Industrial Relations, 51(2), 223-237.
- Mishra, B., Sharma, B. R., & Bhaskar, A. U. (2015). Predictors of Employee Engagement: The Case of an Indian PSU. Indian Journal of Industrial Relations, 50(3), 469-478.
- Bhaskar, A. U., & Mishra, B. (2014). Organisational Learning and Work Engagement: A Study of an IT organization. Indian Journal of Industrial Relations, 49(3), 541-550.
- Bhaskar, A. U., & Mishra, B. (2013). Impact of Learning Organization Attributes on Organizational Performance: A Study of an Indian PSU. Indian Journal of Industrial Relations.
- Bhaskar, A. U. (2012). HR as business partner during mergers and acquisitions: The key to success is to get involved early. Human Resource Management International Digest, 20(2), 22-23.
- Bhaskar, A. U., Bhal, K. T., & Mishra, B. (2012). Strategic HR Integration and Proactive Communication during M&A: A Study of Indian Bank Mergers. Global Business Review, 13(3), 407-419.
- Mishra, B., & Bhaskar, A. U. (2011). Knowledge Management Process in Two Learning Organizations. Journal of Knowledge Management, 15(2), 344-359.
- Mishra, B., & Bhaskar, A. U. (2010). Empowerment: A Necessary Attribute of a Learning Organization. Organizations and Markets in Emerging Economies, 1(2), 48-70.
- Mishra, B., & Bhaskar, A. U. (2010). The Learning Enabling Structure: Validating a Measuring Instrument. Indian Journal of Industrial Relations, 46(1), 157-164.
- Bhal, K. T., Bhaskar, A. U., & Venkata Ratnam, C. S. (2009). Employee Reactions to M&A: Role of LMX and Leader Communication. Leadership and Organization Development Journal, 30(7), 604-624.
- Mishra, B., Khurana, A., & Bhaskar, A. U. (2008). Do learning organizations differ in their culture and reward patterns?. Productivity.
- Mishra, B., Khurana, A., & Bhaskar, A. U. (2007). Development of Organizational Change Questionnaire. Global Business Review, 8(1), 87-97.
- Bhaskar, A. U., & Rath, B.P (2002). Achieving Excellence through Corporate Governance. Personnel Today. 23(2), 7-39.
- Mishra, B., Khurana, A., & Bhaskar, A. U. (2006). Construction of a Learning Enabling Structure Scale (LESS). Management & Change, 10(1), 33-42.
- Bhaskar, A. U., Bhal, K.T & Venkata Ratnam, C.S. (2003). Ethical Issues in Change Management: An Empirical Study, Journal of Human Values, 9(1), 19-28.
Papers in Refereed Conferences :
- Exploring the relationship between Workplace Spirituality and Knowledge Retention in India. Paper presented at the 76th Annual Meeting of the Academy of the Management, 5th – 9th Aug 2016, Anaheim, California. (With two co-authors).
- Bhaskar, A. U. (2012, December). Challenges before Indian Trade Unions in the face of New Global Order: Response from Trade Union Federations. Presented at 54th ISLE Conference of Banaras Hindu University.
- Bhaskar, A. U. (2010, March). Organizational Learning Capability and Job Satisfaction. Presented at Third Global Forum on Emotional Intelligence and Leadership Conference of Tata Institute of Social Sciences, Mumbai, India.
- Bhaskar, A. U. (2009, August). Communication and HR Integration: Study of a Bank Merger. Presented at 15th IIRA World Congress.
- Bhaskar, A. U. (2009, December). Labour reforms without tears: Indian Context. Presented at Indian Society of Labour Economics Conference.
- “Employment Relations in a global economy: A paradigm shift” Invited paper presented and published in the proceedings at the 13th IIRA World Congress, Sept 8-12, 2003, Berlin. With two co-authors.
- “Organizational Learning Capability and Job Satisfaction” presented at the Third Global Forum on Emotional Intelligence and Leadership Conference held in Tata Institute of Social Sciences, Mumbai, 5th-6th March, 2010. With one co-author.
Publications in Business Magazines/Trade Journals
- “Reengineering Human Resources Function through I.T.” Excellence in Supervision. A Journal of the National Productivity Council, July-August 2001.
- Improving Competitiveness through TQM: Lessons from the Vizag Steel Experience”, Excellence in Supervision, A Journal of the National Productivity Council, Nov-Dec 1998.
+91 120 3002200