Dr. Jayanthi Ranjan
Awards, Scholarships and Honors
- Dr Ranjan is ranked 6th All India, according to Research Study on “Faculty Research Productivity” conducted by IIM Bangalore in the area MIS.
- Dr Ranjan is only the faculty from private B-school to be chosen for Founding directors of Association of Information Systems India chapter (IS chapter world is most elite and recognized). Rest are from ISB and IIM – A, B, C,L and IITs.
- Dr Ranjan’s course “Business Intelligence and Big data” is ranked India’s top ten course outlines by Indian corporate’s most circulated magazine on analytics CONSECURIVELY FOR TW YEARS 2015 AND 2016 http://analyticsindiamag.com/top-10-analytics-courses-in-india-ranking-2015/ http://analyticsindiamag.com/top-10-analytics-courses-india-ranking-2016/
- Dr Ranjan is a Hong Kong University of Science & Technology (HKUST) Executive Certified Big Data Expert. She consults companies on Big Data Analytics.
- Dr Ranjan has been topping consecutively in the Faculty performance appraisal conducted by IMT Ghaziabad from June 2007 till date; Awarded the highest points and highest credits each year, though different appraisal policies and schemes introduced in 9 years.
- Dr Ranjan holds the highest number of GOOGLE SCHOLAR RESEARCH citations in the current organization IMT Group (Ghaziabad, Nagpur, Hyderabad, and Dubai).
- Successfully Guided 7 PhD Indian students (India), 3 DBA International Students from Mauritius University of Technology, Mauritius, and 5 DBA students from University of Newcastle Australia. Currently guiding 5 PhD scholars.
- Dr Ranjan’s Case study was selected in World’s Top 10 cases in “John Molson World case writing contest”, in 2014. Awarded Appreciation certification.
- Visiting faculty IIM Lucknow Noida Campus, India.
- Awarded AIMS International Outstanding Management Teacher Award for the year 2012
- Awarded AIMS International Outstanding Management Researcher Award year 2011.
- Awarded AIMS International Young Management Researcher Award 2009.
- Awarded AIMS Global Management Researcher Award for the year 2010.
- Awarded Best Teacher 2008 by AIMA’s – Ghaziabad Management Association GMA.
- Attended a three day workshop on “Design Thinking”. Certification on Design thinking from Harvard trained Design thinking specialists.
- Dewang Mehta award for Best IT Professor for the year 2010.
- Two Best paper awards in Conferences.(2000 and 2010)
- AIMA ACREDITED MANAGEMENT TEACHER.
- Best paper award worth 150$ in MONTREAL’ JUNE 2014 AES-ATEMA conference.
- Evaluator and question paper setter for various renowned institutions like ICWAI for CA exams from Govt of India and universities
- Best feedback holder award at the faculty – feedback Systems at Amrita Institute of technology, Coimbatore, India. Best Feedback holder in Jaipuria Institute of Management Noida, India.