Taylor & Francis Group
Access bite-sized Content Snacks on multiple device
Interactive code editing Content Snacks for simulation-based learning
Expert Intervention by Data Science Veteran, Dr Graham Williams.
Executive Certification Programme in Project Management with IIM Rohtak
The Project Management course offers a comprehensive overview of Project Management from renowned faculties of India’s premium college IIM – Rohtak. Designed exclusively for working executives or fresh graduates, the course provides a broad understanding of the project management concepts, principles, and tools.
The PMP training programme,by focusing on various stages of planning, designing and managing projects, prepares candidates to adapt themselves to the constantly emerging demands of the industry.A major strength of the project management certification course lies in the takeaways including appropriate skills, knowledge, tools and techniques that later help candidates in mastering the projects with a clear focus on time, budget, and quality.
While the individual development is nurtured and supported through innovation, experimentation, and exploration, the curriculum of the course equips learners with necessary skillsets to manage projects leveraging applied advance project management software.
Oracle Crystal Ball
What You Get?
CERTIFICATION FROM IIM
Opportunity to earn certificate of Completion from Indian Institute of Management Rohtak.
Real life case-based study pedagogy to enhance implementation of theoretical concepts to real life problems.
INDIA’S TOP FACULTIES
You get to learn from some of the best faculties and experts who, by bringing their prospects into the mix, help learners grow.
We offer blended learning to ensure that you learn, engage and present your projects to your faculty at the campus in the most innovative ways possible.
WEEKEND CLASS SCHEDULE
Classes are held on weekend so that learning and work can go side by side and it’s easy for working professionals to attend lectures
Industry relevant courses and certificate from premium institute of India empowers a successful career kick start, giving the best career opportunities to students
END TERM PROJECT
Project work is an imperative part of the programme as it ensures practical knowledge of all project management tools and techniques. At the end of the term, the Project is presented to Faculty panel at the campus for the final review.
Insights into Project Management
An astounding 97% of organizations believe project management is critical to business performance and organizational success. Be a valuable asset to company.
Who Should Attend
Managers & Leaders
Project Team Members
- Project Management Body of Knowledge
- Project Management Knowledge Areas & Process Group
- Project Manager Toolkit.
- Scoring Models
- Profile Models
- Financial Models
- Payback Period, Net Present Value, Discounted Payback
- Internal Rate of Return
- Project Selection & Portfolio Management by Excel Solver
- Scope Planning: Developing a Written Scope Statement as the Basis for Future Project Decisions.
- Scope Definition: Subdividing the Major Project Deliverable into Smaller, More Manageable Components.
- Scope Verification: Formalizing Acceptance of the Project Scope.
- Scope Change Control: Controlling Changes to Project Scope.
- Project Manager Toolkit for Managing Project Scope.
- Development of Project network.
- Computation of Early start, Early finish, late start & late finish.
- Computation of free slack, total slack.
- Importance of slack in project management.
- Shortening Project Duration by Fast Tracking
- Start to Start Relationship
- Start to Finish Relationship
- Finish to Finish Relationship
- Finish to Start with Negative Lag
- Development of Fast Tracking Network by using MS Project Software
- Demonstration of the Importance of Fast Tracking Network in Comparison with Simple Network with the help of MS Project Software
- Project Risk Management: Risk Identification, Risk Analysis and Risk Response Planning
- Project Manager Toolkit for Managing Risk
- Cost Estimation: Techniques
- Cost Reduction Strategies for Ongoing Projects
- Development for Project Budget by using MS Project Software.
- A Demonstration of Early Start Schedule and Late Start Schedule and their importance
- MS Project Exercise
- Introduction to Quality as Applicable in Project Management
- Seven QC Tools
- Costs of Quality
- Core Project Quality Concepts
- PMI’s Maturity Model
- Design of Experiments and Six Sigma
- Discussion on Basic HRM Processes in Special Context of Team Management
- Processes of Acquisition of Team
- Improving Efficiency of the Team
- Conflict Resolution and Morale Building
- Leadership Style for Managing Project
- Overview of Organization Structure
- Organizational Structure and Conflict in Project Management
Project procurement management is the creation of relationships with outside vendors and suppliers for goods and services needed to complete a project. In this session participants will learn the detailed process of project procurement.
- Understand the importance of project procurement management and the increasing use of outsourcing for information technology projects.
- Describe the procurement planning process, procurement planning tools and techniques, types of contracts, and statements of work.
- Discuss what is involved in solicitation planning and the difference between a request for proposal and a request for quote
- Explain what occurs during the solicitation process
View Course Sample Certificate HERE
For Indian Residents
Rs 60,000 + GST*
For International Students
Campus visit will be over and above of program fee.
Rs. 20,000 + GST* Payment Deadline: On Selection
USD. 500 On enrollment
Rs. 20,000 + GST* Payment Deadline: 20th June 2019
USD. 500 Payment Deadline: 20th June 2019
Rs. 20,000 + GST* Payment Deadline: 10th August 2019
USD. 450 Payment Deadline: 10th August 2019