Taylor & Francis Group
Access bite-sized Content Snacks on multiple device
Interactive code editing Content Snacks for simulation-based learning
Expert Intervention by Data Science Veteran, Dr Graham Williams.
Supply Chain and Logistics Management enables an organization to look very closely at all possible avenues both intra and inter-company, of reducing costs from all functions and processes; keeping always, the customer in focus. Effective supply chain management uncovers waste in all its forms at all the levels, addresses squarely the bottlenecks and inefficiencies and comes up with responsive and low cost solutions. It is today’s “Strategic Tool for Cost Reduction”. Successful global businesses like Wal-Mart, Toyota and Dell Computers have established nearly unassailable positions in the world markets through Supply Chain excellence.
This Supply Chain Management Certification Course is designed to expose students to the challenges involved in managing supply chains and enable them to understand the complexity of inter-firm and intra-firm coordination.
What You Get?
CERTIFICATION FROM IIM
Opportunity to earn certificate of Completion from Indian Institute of Management Rohtak.
Real life case-based study pedagogy to enhance implementation of theoretical concepts to real life problems.
INDIA’S TOP FACULTIES
You get to learn from some of the best faculties and experts who, by bringing their prospects into the mix, help learners grow.
We offer blended learning to ensure that you learn, engage and present your projects to your faculty at the campus in the most innovative ways possible.
WEEKEND CLASS SCHEDULE
Classes are held on weekend so that learning and work can go side by side and it’s easy for working professionals to attend lectures.
Industry relevant courses and certificate from premium institute of India empowers a successful career kick start, giving the best career opportunities to students.
END TERM PROJECT
Project work is an imperative part of the programme as it ensures practical knowledge of all project management tools and techniques. At the end of the term, the Project is presented to Faculty panel at the campus for the final review.
Insights into Supply Chain & Logistics Management
An efficient Supply chain can save up to 20% of costs for any company. Be a valuable asset to your company. Master Supply chain and logistics management skills through courses from IIM.
Who Should Attend
Managers & Leaders
Project Team Members
- Introduction to Case Pedagogy.
- Supply Chain Strategy.
- Supply Chain Drivers & Metrics.
- Outsourcing: Make Vs Buy.
- Inventory Management for Long Life Cycle Product.
- Inventory Management in case of Trade Promotion.
- Inventory Management in Multi-echelon Supply Chain.
- Managing Inventory under uncertainty and Stochastic Demand and Lead Time.
- Inventory Management for Short Life Cycle Product.
- Channel Coordination through Supply Chain Contracts.
- Demand Forecasting: Quantitative Techniques.
- Vehicle Routing Decisions.
- Transportation modes and Transportation Network.
- Computation of Early start, Early finish, late start & late finish.
- Computation of free slack, total slack.
- Importance of slack in project management.
- Designing Distribution Networks.
- Framework and Models of Network Design.
- Network Design Under Uncertain Environment.
- Sourcing Decisions: Supplier Selection.
- Sourcing Decisions: Optimal Procurement Policies.
- Global Sourcing and Procurement.
- Pricing Analytics and Revenue Management in a Supply Chain.
- Developing Sustainable Supply Chain.
- Supply Chain Anomalies: Bullwhip Effect, Double
- Marginalization etc. Beer Game.
- Project Presentation.
- Blockchain and Digital Supply Chain
View Course Sample Certificate HERE
For Indian Residents
INR 60,000 + GST*
For International Students
Campus visit will be over and above of program fee.
INR 20,000 + GST* Payment Deadline: On Selection
USD 500 Payment Deadline: On Registration
INR 20,000 + GST* Payment Deadline: 10th August 2019
USD 500 Payment Deadline: 10th August 2019
INR 20,000 + GST* Payment Deadline: 20th September 2019
USD 450 Payment Deadline: 20th September 2019