Ranked best in Management research among 2nd and 3rd generation IIM's
Trained more than 2000 executives from public and private sector last year
The first IIM in North India and the only IIM in National Capital Region.
Taylor & Francis Group
Access bite-sized Content Snacks on multiple device
Interactive code editing Content Snacks for simulation-based learning
Expert Intervention by Data Science Veteran, Dr Graham Williams.
The objective of strategic management course is to teach participants as to how they can manage businesses and projects proactively with a focus on long-term strategy, rather than reacting to day-to-day hiccups. The Strategic Management programme:
- Enable participants to understand the strategic management process and the impact of the changing business environment and globalization on it;
- Provide participants an exposure to the fundamental principles and tools of Strategic Management
- Provide an opportunity to participants to analyze the experiences of companies in strategy making and implementation
- Enable participants to understand leadership competencies, change management and team management, effectively using tools and processes.
- Exposure to managing high-stakes deals, settling major disputes, navigating challenging negotiations, or discovering Stretegic Turnaround Leadership
What You Get?
CERTIFICATION FROM IIM KASHIPUR
Opportunity to earn certificate of Completion from Indian Institute of Management Kashipur.
Real life case-based study pedagogy to enhance implementation of theoretical concepts to real life problems.
SENIOR FACULTY PANEL
You get to learn from some of the best faculties and experts who, by bringing their prospects into the mix, help learners grow.
ON CAMPUS LEARNING
Exposure to passionate, likeminded people from a variety of backgrounds can be a great learning experience in itself. In addition, networking with peers can be useful for future employment.
Opportunity to learn best practices from Industry leaders.
Insights into Strategic management
Less than 40% companies are effective in formulating and effectively implementing strategies. Be an effective leader and learn how to formulate and effectively implement new strategies across the company.
Who Should Attend
Directors and CEO's
Sales and Marketing Professioanls
- Analyzing the Environment and Internal Strengths and Weaknesses
- Crafting and Understanding Organization’s Vision and Mission
- Role of People
- Role of Marketing
- Role of Finance
View Course Sample Certificate HERE
For Indian Residents
INR 70,000 60,000 + Taxes*
till 20th Aug 2018
For International Students
INR 20,000 + Taxes*
USD 500 Payment Deadline: On Selection
INR 20,000 + Taxe
USD 500 Payment Deadline: 10th October 2018
INR 20,000 + Taxes*
USD 500 Payment Deadline: 10th December 2018